Sr. Investment Executive
- Bachelor degree
- + 5 Yrs. Exp.
- M-F, 9am to 5pm
- Research investment opportunities for the Firm's clientele & devise appropriate financial programs based on client goals & objectives
- Acquire HNI's with $1 M+ assets in the financial markets
- Trade financial instruments including stocks, options & mutual funds through NYSE, Nasdaq and CBOE
- Set up priorities utilizing asset allocation models to diversify & reduce risk; Prepare plans of action for investment based on financial analysis
- Use National Financial Services web based on-line application.
- Must be Motivated
- Goal Oriented & Confident with Strong Communication Skills
- FINRA General Securities Representative Series 7
- NASAA (State Law Examination)
- Series 63 & Series 65
- PowerPoint and trading system (Street Scape and E-Signal)
7 Hanover Square, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10004.
Send resume to National Securities Corporation, Attn: Ref AdTrax Item #1201599, 7 Hanover Square, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10004.